- You MUST have a receipt for all returns/exchanges
- Textbook and Material Rental Terms of Agreement
- Books must be unmarked, unopened and in resaleable condition for returns
- Books/bundles that were originally shrink-wrapped CANNOT be returned once the wrap has been removed.
- Type of refund will be based on the original method of payment
- Check purchases require a 5 BUSINESS DAY waiting period for cash refund
- Refunds going back on to a debit or credit card will be processed by the Bookstore within 1 business day. Many credit card companies have the right to take from several days to a couple of weeks to credit your account. Please contact your bank or credit card company with any questions.
- Photo ID REQUIRED for all check, financial aid, and credit card transactions
- Student ID # REQUIRED for all check and financial aid transactions
- All supplies and clothing must be returned within 10 business days and must be in resaleable condition
- NO RETURNS on wrapped bundles that have been opened, access codes, any special order items, software, computers, electronics, tool kits, and consumables (flash drives, batteries, etc.)
- NO REFUNDS on shipping/handling fees
Book refund Time Limit:
- FALL/SPRING SEMESTER: 5 BUSINESS DAYS from the first day of the semester, 10 days from the first day of the semester with a drop slip.
- SUMMER/8-WEEK TERM: 3 BUSINESS DAYS from the first day of the semester, 5 days from the first day of the semester with a drop slip.
- MINIMESTER: NO RETURNS-Bookstores closed
- NO RETURN/EXCHANGE on books purchased AFTER THE 10TH DAY from the first day of the semester.
ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO MANAGEMENT APPROVAL